Full time- 35 hours per week
Permanent following a 4 months’ probation
Application closing date: 15 December 2023
Ever imagined working on a barge? Well, get ready for a unique adventure because our floating creative agency in London Paddington Basin is not your typical workplace—it’s where innovation meets purpose, and we think you’re going to love it as much as our partner clients do.
At HOPE Agency, our focus is on making a real social impact. We partner with charities, not-for-profits, NGOs, educational and arts bodies, social enterprises, and for-profit businesses driven by the desire to do more good. Our mantra is simple but powerful: ‘Do Good, Better.’ And now, we’re on the lookout for a talented Creative Account Manager to join our growing team and to be part of something truly extraordinary.
If you’re passionate about ending blood cancer, creating a better future for young people, supporting adults with cerebral palsy, and generally making the world a better place, we want to hear from you. We’re not just looking for a team player; we want someone who adds their unique touch to our culture.
As a Creative Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the role to fit your strengths. You’ll oversee and own the day-to-day running of numerous partner client projects, acting as the bridge between them and our HOPE Agency creative team.
Your role will involve:
– Building strong relationships with our client partners, offering stellar relationship management.
– Collaborating closely with other agencies and freelance partners to ensure top-notch campaign and creative asset delivery.
– Refining partner creative briefs and responses to briefs.
– Building creative solutions and shaping outputs.
– Advocating for diversity and inclusion in our work and partnerships.
– Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our partner clients’ mission, products, and services.
– Evaluating and optimising campaigns to produce work with greater positive impact.
– (Ideally you are a lover of all things digital!)
What we’d appreciate for you to bring to the HOPE team:
– Experience in creative account handling and design management.
– Excellent project management skills
– A keen creative eye and meticulous attention to detail.
– Proficiency in signing off artwork proofs.
– Exceptional communication skills across all levels.
– Skilled at influencing.
– A can-do attitude.
– Adaptability with excellent prioritisation skills.
– Creativity, positivity, and a touch of imagination.
And here’s what you’ll get in return:
– Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and benefits.
– A hybrid working environment—work from home and the barge.
– Ongoing professional development through mentoring, on-the-job training, and access to external learning resources.
– An entrepreneurial culture that embraces new ideas and encourages innovation.
– An abundance of biscuits and fruit.
Excited to learn more? Have questions? Reach out to Lionel at email@example.com. If we’ve sparked your interest and you’re ready to embark on this exciting journey with us, email your CV, cover letter, and perhaps an interesting story or fact about yourself.
Get ready to redefine the way we ‘Do Good, Better’ at HOPE Agency!